Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Guests Counter ..

Yestarday at night i was looking for blogging stuff to add them on my blog page ,so i found this guests counter which supposed to count MY guests ..
and now it's just driving me crazy ... !!!!
it's counting me whenever i refresh the page or edited somthing from the settings ...
now it counted 55 and no dont beleive that i have 55 vistors for this page,yemkin kulhom 3la ba3dhom bi6la3oosh 5 ....
shall i keep it or delete it ..
w give me afkar balki istafadna ...
7ata el-smileyeees mish 3m yezbo6oo .. !!!

10 Openions !!!:

Anonymous said...

first Mabrouk

but for the visitor counter I don't use counters.
I use the google web analytics tools it's great and almost accurate
http://www.google.com/analytics/

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Allah yebarik feek
w thank u for the tip ,i'll try everything u'll give me to make my blog better

Anonymous said...

welcome to the blogging world :ch:

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Thank u dear .. :yai:

Adoosh said...

When creating the web counter, u are given the option wither u want it to count every hit or only unique hits..
However, it sometimes doesn't work and just keeps counting every thing :p

Adoosh said...

One more thing, the counter I have is malfunctioning using IE (Counting blindly) However, it works just fine using Mozilla Fire Fox! (Counting only unique hits)..:p

Ramez Haddad said...

khalas khale zay maho we kol ma todkhole etfaja2e eno waaaal kol hadool ajo 3ende hehhe

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

yeee ma a7sankoom w 3la 2ulet ramez i'll keep it 3shan a5ari6 fee 3l-3alam ,inno shoofo adeesh nas 3m yefotoo 3la my blog .. :D

Anonymous said...

ana raqem 6 :$

at first, welcome to the blogging world..
second. awl el blogging betkone mehtame t3erfe adesh fe nas bte2ralk b3den ma btefre2 m3ek :) l2eno 3m teketbe l7alk msh 3shan elnas ;)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

lol ya 7aseet inno bil-youm 3m bafoot she 10 times .. :S
welcome to my blog dear ..