Friday, February 06, 2009

Great , So touching , Slumdog Millionaire is simply amazing.. !!!

I never knew that drama movies are good , or even indian ones , i heard about it and i tried to convince every single female in qatar to come with me and watch it , each one had a silly excuse ; ma ma3i masari , bala indian bala ham !!! i went crazy and i was like r7 a7daro y3ni r7 a7daro ...

i dont know how my broke friend finally ijaha el-faraj so we were off to the movie , i was soo excited although i was afraid yetla3 ma2lab , since i nagged alot ..

the movie was full of indians and a couple of arabs , my chair smelled like sweat , and here we started the movie of disgusting stuff ...

It was moments that showed us how real life is , where children were abused , when every second of your life is a memory that cannot be forgetten and when each person on this planet deserves to live.

we thanked god for every second we live even if we didnt have a Ryal in our pocket but we are still alive .. !!!

i recommend every one to watch this great and amazing movie ...



5 Openions !!!:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing =D
I enjoyed it alot! I loved the parallel time lines , how simple the plot was and how he recollected the answers !
Brilliant !

YFA said...

Many Indian films are quite good! I think many hollywood films come from bollywood flick. You have to search for the good Indian films. I watched Jab We Met by Imtiaz Ali, and have Thoda Pyaar thoda magic, Kunal Kohli, Aaja Nachle, bluffmaster, Bunty aur Babli, Metro, Race, Kal Ho Naa Ho, next in lineup.

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Full of promises
the time lines was just amazing according to his questions in the competition adn his answers as well !!

YFA
i didnt know that info before but my friend told me that their movies are the best !!

good collection though .. :)

thanks both for passing by ..

Anonymous said...

I love indian movies and actually I have watched a lot of them..I'll try and remember a couple of good ones and pass the titles to you maybe you can rent..
As for this one, am so looking forward to watch soon inshallah. A friend of mine said she was surprised at the level of poverty shown in the movie that we didn't know it exists..
Thanks for the preview and recommendation :)

Anonymous said...

it's true...
This movie broke all stereotypes made on Indian movies !!
It deserves every single nomination and award..!!

BTW...great blog !