Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gooooooogle Me ..

Searching for more videos about the caramel movie , i put the name on the search engine and look what i found ...

And yes as u can see that my blog is on the first page ,and the first result ,can u believe it .. ;)

10 Openions !!!:

Qabbani said...

:)

Mabrook , me and Google is friend :)

the image is not clear try to make it larger or link to it :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah dandooneh! it feels great, I do it all the time and keep checking for new results :D Sometimes I find someone linking to my blog and I go like he3 cool! I am egocentric, I admit it!

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Qabbani:allah yebarik feek ya rub,well i tried my best to larger it bs hada elly 6ili3 ma3i ..
el-mohim ino el-fekra weslat ..

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Ola:yaa 3anjad feels gr8 w specially ino the first 2 results ..
welcome aboard ...

Anonymous said...

o ana kmaaaaaaaaaaan :dance:
t5yale 7da bedawer 3la mnoosh a6l3 ana be 5ele2to h3 :P

kefeek ya 7ilwe :give:?

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

7ayatiii mnooosh ,miss u ana ,nyalo elly bi6la3lo mnosh bil-search .. ;)
lisa el-youm bidi aktoblik 3l-wall ta3ik bs 5oft ma tshoofi m3 el-3aj2a ..
welcome back dearooo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. That is always a good thing!

Not to be a wise-ass or anything. but isn't this a picture of a Yahoo search page (not Google) ? :-)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

yes u r absolutly right ,but when i used the google it showed my e-mail on the top and i would prefer to keep it for my self :D
welcome aboard ..

Anonymous said...

touché :-)

Amjad Wadi said...

loooooool
happy about it? google my name and you will get 10 pages of results :-)