Saturday, December 01, 2007

A Peak Into My Mobile ....

The idea is taken from the blooger "Diana" and I promised to do that once ..
So here is my Qatari mobile "using it more often " Msgs ,enjoy it ..



  • Hey wazzup dude,keifik sho a5barik ana fine struggling 2 live hahaha my girls r great they r the reason i live for ,lsn sho ya3ni poke 3l-facebook ?! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Allah yes3edeik ya 2mar o y5lele eyake :-D shokraaaan :-*
  • تدعوكم حملة الطوارئ للتطوع في برنامج أصدقاء الطوارئ الهاتف : ....
  • Your credit is now QR 4.00 Please recharge your account Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Who is using the faaaaaaacebooook ,ma t7kele e7zar coz am out of options ,mabrouk el-shoghol
  • Hello. This is my new no. Suzan
  • La2 walaw kammin Dana 3inna ;) I wish u the best inshallah u'll find the work u want ,u deserve it ,tc
  • Hi can u send me the home center website .Thanks
  • هل رفعت المدارس المستقلة مستوى التعليم في قطر ؟ ملف بفتحه برنامج لكم القرار هذا المساء الساعة العاشرة على القناة الفضائية القطرية Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Dun dun keifo wak esht2telek,bs ana sme3t inik eshtaghalte somewhere else,ana 3ayfeh 7ali 3m badawr 3la shoghol bs ma bidhom mo3adlat makbol,jd screw life .
  • Dandoon am at my friends house next to qtel,give me a missed call when u finish
  • Saba7o ,I just wanted to wish u good luck allah yewaf2ik inshallah,rakzi w la tkhafi tc
  • Dandoonte ,keifk 7yate miss u kteer jd 3m teje be bale ya 2mar tamneni 3anek sme3t inik ishtaghalti ,esh fi shogaf .;) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Hi ya amar kefek w keef qatar .allah yebarek feke ya 3soleh w enshalah bsm3 a5bar 7elwe
  • 3nek 3n areeb. Allah ye7meke w yewaf2ek. Ma alazik,des is my new no. Elham
  • Hi ya 3sal ,I realy mss u,el 7amdelah eny estaqalet l2no kter kan araf el-wade3,lesa ma balasht bshoghly el-jdeed,bdy 2 weex bs anywayz ma knt bdy adal m3 el-bank.enty keifk? Sho sar ma3k blshoghol 2ltly revan enek 3m bitqably,sho sar ! ana adsl 3indy 5arban bs inshallah awal ma yezbat bn7ky ,tc sweets
  • I cant now ,later .
  • Betwasi 3la eshe min Syria e7na ray7en el-2rb3a w raj3en el-jom3a .

8 Openions !!!:

Qabbani said...

aaah

" ya 2amer o ya 3asal "

haha 3ashan heak u post them :P

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

looooooool qabbani ,i should write a comment about every msg 3shan ma 7ada yezlomni ..
it was my friends birthday w hay el-rad ..
next time i'll post "the sent items folder"

Adoosh said...

6b ballahi dandoon post the contacts list wala 3aleky 2mr ya3ny :shy:

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

yeee adoosh bidha a3deh hay ,there are alot of ppl mawjooden in my contact list min youm ma jibt el-5at .. !!!
i never delete a contact ,ya3ni ma bti3raf meen bitzakark ba3ed 5 yrs ..

Amjad Wadi said...

whats your mobile number :D i want to forward all my msgs to you and you post them :D

Maher said...

LoL @ Bos6ar!

yeee low aktob el msgs elle 3ende! yeee! looool masayeeb betseeer!

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Amjad Sooo funny ..

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Maher: i guess i should tag u in this post .. :)