Sunday, April 05, 2009

A small trip...

i know its been a very long time , but i started to feel bored from writing about me , plus there is nothing interesting happenning around till i've been to egypt for 4 days only.



one of the amazing trips i made , suddenly our work (which i have to write another post about it) gave us 2 days off , and it was a good opportunity for me to checkout new cultures , when one of my friends went on a leave to her own country Egypt.



I felt myself as if i was in a movie , everyone around me is speaking Egyption accent , it was sooo funny and amazing at the same time , i always used to read najeeb mahfouz and yousef el-sib3ai , so i was really excited to see the things i read already and seen in movies .

From el-ma3adi to Zamalik , Nile river to the pyramids and soo on .

i believe 4 days arent enough but at least i've done something fun ... :)

7 Openions !!!:

vagueraz said...

hiiiiizzzzzz,,,,
How are you???

glad that you had fun :D

Anonymous said...

inti 3am tshimee hawa w ne7na mashghoul balna 3leiki ??? loool

I could only imagine how fun it was for you..Like you, I see Egypt in my head exactly as described by Mahfouz and abdel Koudous..

Glad you had some time off, it is time for you to come back..No food stories or pics to share ??

:D

ajamr said...

so you recommend going there??
Great that you had fun.

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Razan
Am fine thanks for asking .. :)
hope everything is going well from ur side...

Noura
7abeeebti i had nothing to write about , whenever i make cheesecake i remember that i promised to give u the recipe with pictures w nseet !!!

soon inshallah i will post something related :)

Ala'
i sooo recommend going there , specially if u were a fan of egyption movies and novels ...


i will post the pictures soon,i forgot my camera there and my friend will bring it on friday ..

STAY TUNED !!!

Amjad Wadi said...

i have been always excited to go to Egypt, I had the chance one time to spend an overnight during a flight connection. It was very nice evening we spend in AL-Hussien .. we lost half of the time with taxi drivers .. I still have it in my mind to go for areal visit to Egypt .. I am not interested in sharm el sheekh resort as much as I am interested in walking and shopping in Cairo .. I still don't know when i will do that

lucky you

KJ said...

heheheh

glad you had fun :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Amjad
I've been to sharm before back in 2005 , but i loved egypt more ..
u can feel the day and night life there whereever you go ..

KJ

Thanks :)