Monday, April 13, 2009

What a wonderful world .. :)

I've mentioned earlier that i joined a new company , and thank god i got rid of the night mare i was before in with VERY formal look .. !!!



Anyways i joined Vodafone 3 months ago , from day one i felt that happiness is not leaving my life or face .. !!! the team is amazing , over 24 nationalities are working in Qatar branch , lots of ideas and information we recieve per hour !!!


we call it A big world and u can jump in , worldiness is the word we use in everything to include everyone in the conversations , and ofourse we all speak English but trying to teach the staff some arabic ;) starting with soo jordanian ones such as "3la rasi , min 3yooni " and soo on , although we are only 2 Jordanian girls , me and my very best friend but still we are effective :)


when i saw the google company video i started comparing it with Vodafone , and i almost couldnt find any difference , the CEO is one of most amazing ones , soo down to earth , jeans lovers and he even made a new era in the offices where u can sit whereever u want next to a different person everyday !!!


Vodafone even its still 3 months but i already fell inlove with you .. :)


4 Openions !!!:

ajamr said...

I remember the very first day at work, it was.....not happy and the smile didnt find my face, and after 45 days, i got fired....

not exactly a great ending :P

I believe you are going to excel just for the thought you are in love with your work :)

Best of luck :)

Amjad Wadi said...

congratulations
.. it is very important to like your work ,, if you don't feel comfortable .. you will either leave it or be asked to leave it ..

I guess you love changing jobs :) .. but don't do that too much

good luck

vagueraz said...

dnadooon :)
Nice theme indeed :) ...
I do like it :) ,.

7elooo ennek 7abeete el company w erta7tee feeha ,, hada ahamma shy ,,3shan lamma tes7ii kol yum el sob7 beddek tro7ii el work ma t7essii 7alek ray7a 3la sejen or ennu 3eqaaab ,.,,

Glad that you are happy :)

Have a nice Times :-)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Ala' i was like this in my previous job , always bored and have nothing to do , although the money was good but i wasnt that comfortable , seriously money isnt everything. . !!!

Amjadi know am changing jobs alot , but i cant stay in a job that would make me hate my life and hating everything around me ...
thank god am comfortable here ..

RazanGals u liked the theme , although i wanted another one but this came up :)

and as u said am waking everyday happy and cant wait to see what new will happen today :)