Sunday, July 19, 2009

LIFELESS...

i started writing this post in Arabic since my English is becoming soo bad lately :) but don't know wuts wrong with my browser !! ma fee wala kilmeh rakbeh 3l-tanieh w el-post looked weird ..

anyways I've been reading lots of blogs lately without commenting , laughing getting upset and remembering Amman ALOT ...

i felt myself lifeless , always i have nothing important to write about even people stopped reading my blog because it's kinda boring ..

a while ago one of my friends came to Qatar on a business trip , he works in the UN and of course he knows lots of facts and numbers about Doha more than i do with the 11 years living here , i felt myself a 5th grader girl with his Huge amount of info , and my clueless points about it ...!!!

i always wanted to know more to have challenges in my life , whenever i don't like anything about job i simply resign cause i always think that am a girl and i don't need money or career for my future life !!!

when i first started working in Vodafone "my current company" it was full of nationality 60 to be exact and most of them has different situations and adventures in their lives but not me , i didn't even find anything interesting to talk about !!!

my wish now is to travel more , learn from friends and read as much as i can to be knowledgeable compared to my age and my mates ...

5 Openions !!!:

SimSim said...

i understand what ur saying especially about the work issue .... i really didn't focus on my career alot and when ever i don't feel my self in a job i just quit .... now i really feel i've done nothing or accomplished nothing ! and i can't start now because i will be leaving to the state in few months ... i guess !!

i think we should think more about our lives and what we can do about it ...

KJ said...

I think you're being a bit too hard on yourself. If you honestly do believe you have nothing to share then start making new memories! It doesn't really have to involve lots of travelling. Just a trip to a grocery store can do wonders. It's how you mingle with people really!

Anonymous said...

No, no, no you are not boring, we are simply busy 7abibti..and this is normal, we all sometimes feel tired and have nothing interesting to share but that doesn't take from who you are ya ammoura.
It is because you are a girl, you need the career, the money, the bright future.....you have to have something to fall back on in case you are faced with difficult circumstances, those will be your ticket to keep moving forward and freedom..
We are all different, we don't have to have the same knowledge, the same education, each one of us bring something new to the table in his own unique way..so have fun and don't put pressure on yourself, you are a wonderful person, you are now bored that is all..
I am like you, i have a passion for traveling, inshallah I win the lotto and travel the world..
Good to see you back 7abibti , take care of yourself :)

ajamr said...

I know exactly how you feel and I am going through the same thing, every time I try to blog something, I say to myself..."what is this?? why do people want to read about this?"

I am in this course about developong the soft skills and stuff, even though I am the oldest between them, i am really the most boring, they travelled around the world, seen this and tried that!! its kinda frustrating in the beginning...

May be its a phase that you just need some time alone..and try to re-formulate everything!
btw, your blog is not boring at all.. i love it and lots of times I just start reading your older posts and laugh like an idiot in the middle of the night! love the way your write and hope you can do it more often...

sorry for taking so much of your time :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Thanks all for the support , u made me more comfortable now ... :)
at least i don't feel that am boring anymore...