Friday, February 19, 2010

Dear Diary ..


My dear diary,
it's been a long time since i last complained or shouted !!

i miss alot of things in my life recently and i would like to tell you about.

Dear Diary,

I miss the feeling of attention , i miss the feeling of someone calling me while am with my friends and i whisper on the phone "am with my friends, i miss u and i'll call when am done" and when i hang up , they ask me "who is this ?? " i just smile ...

Dear Diary,

I miss the regular working hours and having regular desk and office , real weekends and come to the office on sunday with lot's of things to do , and dont know from where to start !!

Dear Diary,

I miss wearing FORMAL cloths and people telling me "you look really good today in this outfit" and be professional and have my own moments of beauty .

Dear Diary,

I miss them all , i miss the family concept for the 6 of us to be gathered again on one table not only in summer but also in any time of the year , i miss you my great brother and sisters !!

Dear Diary,

I miss the way my life used to be 2 years ago ,when i was satisfied with a weekend in Amman only and never ask for more days or planning trips to other countries all over the year !!

Dear Love ,

I miss you ...

0 Openions !!!: