Sunday, November 11, 2007

Working .......

Yes am finally declaring it to the whole world ,am EMPLOYED ...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


and i really guess that the whole world knew about it ,since i changed my status on facebook to "employed" ,the personal msg on msn to "employeeee" and finally am posting it here ,so iza dal 7ada mish 3aref ma 7ada ye3tab 3alay ...lol

well me new job is kinda calm ,we r a very small office with a very small group of ppl , and that doesn't suit my lousy personality AT ALL ,but i guess i'll be ok with it till i start out my activities Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket , something beautiful i like about it that i have access to msn msnger w every single site as if am sitting at my sweet home ..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


so that's all what i can say after my first day ,hope everything remains good ,i'll be writing about any stories soooooon ..

12 Openions !!!:

Qabbani said...

ya mabrook bedna 7elwan , ba3edeen eshi hal 7elo had :)

mabrook al New look , :)

yallah good news :)

again bedna 7elwan oh the tag is ready to post , i will post it tomorrow :D ;)

Adoosh said...

Mabrok Mabrok Mabrooooooooook :D

As Qabbani said, beddy el.7alawan wa9el la 3endy :D

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

qabbani: well am glad u like my new LOoK w el-7ilwan bs yenzil awal ratib inshallah..:D

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Adoosh : allah yebarik feek ya rub ..
el-7ilwan a5erto yewsal ,bs akul knafeh min 3indkom bil-awal .. ;)

Anonymous said...

alf mabrook..enjoy it and have fun:)

On a side note I didn't forget your tag..I will do it soon..and again,I love the new look.Beatiful and classy :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Nouraa :thanks alot dear,allah yebarik feeki ..
am waiting to read an old memory ..;)
w glad u liked my new blogging look w hoe mish 3aj2a sa7 .. :p

marams said...

ya reto mabroook.. hope its what u were looking for.
i'll come to qatar and take my 7alawan by myself ;)
& yes, the blog looks nice. mezweg jari

Amjad Wadi said...

congratulations :-) '6eefeena 3ala msn 7ilwaan il wadeeefeh :D .. w mishtaan itday3y wagt :D

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

jarti el-3azezeh : don't u miss my cheese cake ..;)
ma 2ulnalik bs ajy 3la 3amman inshallah bikon ma3ay awal ratib ,3la sho mista3jileh ya bint..
w am glad ino 3ajabik,u know ba7ib a5od ra2yik bil-grafical stuff eng. ;)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Amjad :wallah min na7yet ino ashghil 7ali ,am always busy ma t5af 3alay .. :D
w el-7ilwan sa3ed awaslo l-3indak canada is so far ya zalameh ..:p

Mrs. Al Ramahi said...

good luck in your new job.. and nice new look :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

thanks alot .. :D
and welcome aboard ..