Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Quote Of The Day...

" Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to. "

14 Openions !!!:

Qabbani said...

:) Exactly

Amjad Wadi said...

I feel it is confusing .. but i don't know how .. maybe when you have faith in something, it becomes common sense?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I commented on the previous post and when I closed this one appeared..looooooool I think I should go sleep :)

I think Amjad explained in a simple way and I have to agree with him ..

and by the way the comment that comes after Amjad is a spam don't click..

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Qabbani
Yes i know it is true ..

Amjad
actually am facing this one am believing that someone is engaged but i still feel that he has a crush on me , NOT common sense..

Noura
as i answerd amjad thats the non common sense and Thanks for telling me i was about to check that blog
btw welcome back u were really missed this week

Anonymous said...

True :)
thanks for sharing

Amjad Wadi said...

In the case you are facing you are absolutely wrong! Thats common sense, because it is based on a fact, the fact is "inti bitjanini" :-)

Anonymous said...

I feel it works that way and in reverse. I know somone whose an athiest and we ALWAYS argue. He claims I lack mental activity and that I dont search for the true and I say that his logic is twisted and makes no sense. When you believe in something, you believe it without common sense sometimes because "societal norm" could be a twsited common sense? and you could revese that your understanding would be common sense amongst your belief.

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Razan
it is true w welcome sweets .. :)

Amjad
looool tht was funny ,thanks 3l-compliment .. :)

Batoul
u can understand it however u want according to ur case ,like mine i will understand it as its since i lost hope ..

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you. Come to think about it, I use my common sense a lot, especially when it comes to people. :D

Maher said...

Walllahe raw3a! thats one of the two things i am so interested in!
Faith AND Mystery :P

Amjad Wadi said...

You are tagged .. i hope you don't mind it :-)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Jasim
True .. :)

Maher
Hala wallah ween hal-gheebeh :P
am interested in faith too .. :)

Amjad
i did the first TAG before and the second almost did it,bs bnirja3 binba7ibish 3la ashya2
thanks anyways..

Anonymous said...

Well written article.