Sunday, June 29, 2008

Things just happen ...

I always believe that everything happens for a reason ,and some people may come in and out to our lives just to make a bit of change nothing more ..

I trust that i will have my own life sooner or later, after years i will remember wuts happening around me these days and just smile like when I remember now old things from university or school, I will never regret anything happened because it just takes place in our lives and if we don't have such things life will be boring with no action or drama!!

i don't have a lot to say more than :

You'll always be in my life, Even if I'm not in your life, Because you're in my memory :)

And yes I am ok wallah ..

7 Openions !!!:

Maher said...

Do youuuu remembeerr meeE???!
liikeee i reemmeeemmbeer you?!
LOOL!

el wa7ad bet3alam men hay el tajarob!

for me, these stuff made me mature more and more!

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

yup Maher thats the whole idea from this post , Growing up and think mature ..

Amjad Wadi said...

It is good that you have the courage to talk about it like this :-), i mean the situation when you like someone and it doesn't work out, then you admit it and step over it ... remember it is only memory now :)

Anonymous said...

meen 3am b 3azbek ??
It takes time to move along and to forget the people who leave a mark in our life but from experience the sooner the better..Don't stand on the "Atlal" for too long...and you are strong, mature w ammoura and you will be OK :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Amjad
since am ok and dont mind i will have the courage to do anything,and as u said its only a memory now .. !!

Noura
am fine sweets ,but as u said some ppl has to leave a mark , and we are still learning ..
i know am not that strong to forget but am fine at the moment thats the best thing ..

Anonymous said...

[You'll always be in my life, Even if I'm not in your life, Because you're in my memory :)] ....

yes its hard to forget the ppl who left a mark in our lives , and it take long time to come over it or to use on that .,...
...

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

i know razan its not easy at all ,but we have to move on .. :)
thanks for visiting ..