Friday, July 25, 2008

The Good Old Days ...

Last week i was talking to my friend in jordan,we stayed over the phone like an hour and half , we laughed alot chatted about almost everything ..



this friend i met her in my first year in university , after 1 year i moved to another university ,bigger and more reputable university but stayed visitng them the whole time and even getting closer to everyone ..



we rememberd how me and her used to be well known in university as the tallest , social and most fun lol , i have to admit that no one regretted being our friend , we were loud and making a remark in every lecture we take togather , in one of our mutual lectures she used to sneeze in a particular time ,even some ppl used to look at their watches when she do so lol ..



we talked about how we are getting older day after day , 2 friends of ours got married , 1 engaged whose completing her masters , the other is pregnant and so on ... , although we are still talking to each other but still , i miss the old times when we always used to make fun activities go to Hashem for breakfast or KFC for a Fancy lunch ...



those were the days my lovely 10 female friends ...

6 Openions !!!:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaah university days are the best :)

Anonymous said...

yup..
university days ,,I miss that time
Indeed ,,,,,
I miss dorm too ... hope if 1 day returned back :)....

Nice Post

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

KJ & Razan
3anjad ma fee ba3ed ayam el-jam3a ,at least kul fasel shikil not the same routine 3-4 years !!!

Anonymous said...

Hiiiiiiii Dandoooooooneh, how are you ??

After reading your post I remembered my own friends and the good old days..I wonder where everybody is now, and how their lives turned after we all went our seperate ways..

I had one special friend, we used to meet once a week to have lunch and gossip looool
I didn't have a chance to look for them last time I was in Beirut..Inshallah next time..
You have a beautiful day ya 2ammoura :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Noura ma ilik gheir el-chat w el-facebook i found like thousands of ppl there ,even ppl kona mit5an2een w rji3na shofna ba3ad :D

miss u ,have a great day ..

Amjad Wadi said...

Of course anytime you can make up friends and do some activities .. but there are very few friends that you meet and you enjoy all of these routine things .. and then you miss it a lot