Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 Wks of semi-motherhood ...

The past 2 weeks , my sister and her 9 months old son was visiting us in Qatar , i wouldn't say i tried mother hood with the total standards but i tried some stuff which made me step back and think twice of getting married and raising babies of my own .


The three of us used to share the same room , and since me and my sister look alike he used to come every morning starts to hug me and put his head on my shoulder and stomach thinking that am his mom , ya 7aram then he wakes up to realize his mistake and starts crying loool
we used to wake up at 3 Am, 6 Am and before leaving to work playing for a while since mommy would be asleep .. :)

i used to come back from work to find the greatest smile waiting for me behind the door , or trying to run away from me if i tried to chase him while crawling fast lool


the day they left , the house seemed like a haunted place . soo quite , only me mom and dad , even mom was not in the mood to do anything , it wasn't easy on all of us at all ...
again , am starting to think twice about the idea of being a mommy one day , changing aweful smelly diapers , waking up at night and stay awake for hours just for a tiny person , and finally shouting all the time to stop them from messing the place around.
Yousef we miss u alot ..

1 Openions !!!:

Anonymous said...

never 2 late
happy birthday dandoooooooneh

يساري حر