Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blogging From the Airport .

yes yes am heading to Amman , blogging from dubai airport since am flying "fly Dubai" , the flight is hectic , Doha - Dubai @ 3:30 AM , then tranist in Dubai airport 5 hours , yup till 10:15 ,then off to Amman to arrive at 12:30 .

in doha airport i started reading a new book , (didnt finish nessyane.com yet) but i found this at home and i thought let's give it a try , my book is called "Chicago" but the arabic version for "3ala2 al-aswani " - the writer of Yaqoubian Buildings. i liked his way of writing since then and how he goes through details , i adore details.

so here i am in Dubai airport , terminal 2 , which means BORING to death , it's 6:30 UAE time which means 4 hours left ... !!! ifffffffffffffff.

I have a feeling that this summer is going to be good , actually great i have one of my best friend's wedding in Jordan and another in Egypt , where i will be the bridemaid :D and yes am heading again to Cairo this summer but a short one this time only 4 days to witness the first egyption wedding in my life .. :)


EXCITMENT !!

Happy Holiday People ..

3 Openions !!!:

Anonymous said...

Dandoon, tousali b alf salameh and enjoy your stay in Amman.
Egyptian weddings are simply wonderful, I have attended one long time ago and I had the time of my life. I was alone and everybody super nice to me, I still remember it to this day. Have fun 7abibti and I apologize for disappearing, but I read all your posts w dayman 3ala bali..so forgive me ya ammoura :)

Haitham Seelawi said...

Welchom Jordan ;) Wish you enjoy your stay here!

Jood said...

Enjoy your stay :p and this summer is full of weddings, eno too much mashalah o-O
and about Chicago, I have read it as you said it is full of details which sometimes i find it boring. All in all it was a smooth read, enjoyed it.
hope you will enjoy it too.