Saturday, February 09, 2008

10 Things I Hate About You ...

I know this is an old movie (1999) but till now i really enjoy watching it everytime i see it ...





I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair.

I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind.

I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme.

I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.

I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call.

But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.


RIP Heath Ledger ...

8 Openions !!!:

Qabbani said...

i hate to hear it :(

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

its just great i really like julia stiles and the movie itself .

Anonymous said...

I like that movie...

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

me too batoul ..

Maher said...

Heather was one OF MY FAVVVVVVV ACTORS!!!
Why do the good people always die? :(

RIP HEATHER!

You really need to watch a knight's tale!

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

he's really missed ...

Anonymous said...

you are tagged sweetie :)

Crimson^ said...

Very beautiful :( and sad
i want to watch the movie :sad: