Sunday, September 30, 2007

My 22nd Birthday ...



Sept. 29th 1985 was the date that i came to this world , born in amman-jordan .. i guess mostashfa el-5aldi .. lol

so yesterday was my birthdaay yaai ,but nth. special happend ,well me in qatar wut would happen aslan sawa2 special or not ..

the thing i liked that i got two beautiful gifts i wanted them this yr from mom and sis. ,a watch that i liked so much w i was planning to buy bs ashtghil ,w the second was a ta3lee2a w sinsal white gold the ta3lee2a was "قل أعوذ برب الفلق"

last but not least ,i thank all my friends who remembred my birthday ,through msgs ,phone calls and also facebook .. :D

w inshallah tkoon saneh 5eir 3aleina w 3aleikom ajma3een

9 Openions !!!:

Anonymous said...

jay acomment 3shan mt2olesh 3nne kasoleh :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :yay:
3o2bal million seneh zy el 22 :party: yen3ad 3leke bse7ah we salameeh inshalah :hug kbereeh:

facebook me ashof :P look for mona kh :D

Qabbani said...

Happy Birth day :)

hope u a year full of smiles and happiens

Amjad Wadi said...

That day I was playing "glool" or "football" with my mates :-)
I hope next birthday we see you "3aroos" :-)

happy birthday

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

mnoosh :thanks dear ,ana kan asdi kasooleh 3la no new posts l-ilik,w i'll facebook u wala yehimik ..

Qabbani :mish konit bil-3omra wela lisa ma safarit ,w inshallah tkoon same to u bardo ...

bos6ar gadeem : ya w ana kont bal3ab baskaleetat lol,welcome to my blog amjad ..

Anonymous said...

I love that my first visit to your blog you're celebrating your birthday..A happy occasion :)
Happy birthday to you and may all your days be as happy inshallah:)

Maher said...

if i am not wrong..this is my first to your blog. and as you said on Noura's blog " its lovely to make my first to your blog on you birthday "

Happy birthdayy o hope you enjoy it :>

Adoosh said...

Happy Birthday Dana :D :D

W 302bal el 239442 saneh ya rabb :D

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

noura & maher :welcome aboard my new friends/bloggers ..

Adoosh : l2 bakeer wallah 5alas sarlo saneh 5alis 3eid miladi,w thank u 3l-absar akamin alf saneh same to u .. :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're 2 days older than me!! :)

Happy (belated) birthday