Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lonely ...


Today while testing my driving skills and roads (yes i had my qatari liscence last week and am driving Photobucket ) i went to Villagio ( a Very Big mall in Doha ) , Don't ask me how many streets i've lost and missed Photobucket , but since i have my own car and my mobile , Problem is solved ... Photobucket


Anyway when i reached there , i was walking in this huge building ,trying to shop and catch a couple of things to wear (a very wrong definition for the word "shopping" to a lady like me ..Photobucket ), i found myself really lonely , no one to ask his openion in sth. i picked , nobody to laugh with make jokes , and no friends to hang out with and have a cup of coffee after a long day .. Photobucket

I sent my friend in jordan a msg wishing she was with me , how we used to hang out in Mecca mall if we have nth. to do , and go home walking on our legs (i didnt have a car that time )..

I really felt bad , how we have to sacrifice important things to get a better life and there is nothing perfect, i know if i stayed in jordan i will never have the chance to go shopping daily ,or drive my own car and go whereever i want .. Photobucket

I really miss Amman days , having regular social life and alot of friends to have at least sth. to drink with ...

11 Openions !!!:

Maher said...

oh dear..This does sucks! :-S
Same thing happened to me when i went to try and study in wisconsin..but thank GOD things didnt work out in that state..

Cheer up girl :)

Anonymous said...

Heyy.. its the same with me. Cheer up. It's everywhere. Enjoy what you have, is someone's wish and wait to be home. Its all part of the fun! :D

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Maher:
glad that u r back to ur hometown and having funn .. :)
i will cheer up inshallah ..

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Batoul:
we have to strugle to get a better life :)
but still we can enjoy dont we .. ;)

Amjad Wadi said...

Let your car be your best friend .. it takes you everywhere ..

of course when you are used to a living style and change it suddenly you feel lonely .. but soon you will get everything new there .. even friends and in one year from now .. you will start wondering how could people stand doing this and that in Amman :-)

Anonymous said...

You have described me too..It feels worse when am shopping and I see people that came together to look around,give opinion and advice to each other, laugh...and am all alone..bas you will get used to it and in time you become self dependent and in a way this makes you stronger..
Cheer up ya 2ammoura, ba3dein you didn't say what did you end up buying ??

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Amjad:
thank u for cheering me up ..:)
wallah inbasa6it w 3m bafakir ween r7 akoon ba3ed saneh ,a3deh m3 meen ?? mitsalyeh wela zah2aneh min kotret-hom ..;)
thanks again my friend ..

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Noura :
awal ishi ween ra7 ur avator i used to like it its cute ..
w second of all its really annoying and dissapointing when am seeing my friend's pictures out without me ...
and finally i ended up with buying nothing i didnt really had the spirit of shopping ..:(

Qabbani said...

Test Test
aloo aloo

there's TOO MUCH pink here

and i still want to know who u mean by some one in my Msn , i almost investigate all the bloggers there

hmmm i want to know or i will hack ur FB

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

loool i know about the pinki thing ,even a collegue in my work told its way too faar than my personality ..
i meant that while u were recording the posting an alert sound was there for some one is online that's y ..
and u can hack my FB am not addicted to it anymore since its forbidden in the work w ma 3m bafda ashayko bil-beit .. hehe

Qabbani said...

OOOH
u kiddin , u kiddin

:D:D:D i re hear it that day and make sure no sounds around

and i hoped no body notice that

hmmmmmmm ur good :D

have a nice Cool day