Thursday, January 31, 2008

Smiling ,laughing and others related ..

I have these 2 BAD habits,and yes i call them bad because lately they are really making me alot of troubles .. !!!


For me smiling is a daily exersise ,i always smile at people everywhere even if i dont know them , sometimes i find it a good way to communicate with others , plus its something kind but i know its embaressing sometimes specially when they just stare and wonder why u r smiling .. !!!

The other bad habbit is laughing , ok here's the story am a girl who where ever i go people tell me that i make the place full of activity and fun ,i really love to laugh,laugh and laugh . i always make jokes just because am happy and want to have fun around , but today i really felt that am exagerating and some people get annoyed from me ..

we were at a meeting when a guy (a moving radio is the best description for him ) he started talking so my deskmate said in a low voice "once he starts to talk we wont be able to leave the office today" so i started to laugh ,and she got punnished from the manager because of me !!! i really felt guilty and she was soo angry and told me that i shouldn't laugh on everything happens ...

I dont know how to quit this behaviuor its embaressing me where ever i go .. !!!

18 Openions !!!:

Amman Voice said...

No You shouldn't .. Kepp smiling, and laughing.

I noticed once I don't smile enough and it makes me look and feel serious even when I am not, and it reflects on my general mood. It's a facial impression that sometimes you don't realize how it reflects positioning yourself to others, and reflects on your general mood. I knew it's wrong so I decided to smile. But how? Call me a wacko but I started to smile as much as i can even while I am alone and for no reason, try to smile now for no reason, how do you feel. Smiling is a habit that you can control and develop, since it's related to muscles practicing smiling will make you easily smile, even sometimes involuntary.

I do the same when I Sing, Laugh, and Dance ...

SimSim said...

it's nice to smile and laugh but to tell u the truth sometimes u have to look at the situation u r in .... but it really makes u special .... especially that every body these days r sad and frown :D

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Amman Voice
i will take ur advice and keep on smiling rather than laughing ..
welcome aboard and thanks for passing by ...

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Simsim
thats exactly wut am talking about "the situation" ino it deffers from place to another w maybe ppl will tkae it personally as am laughing on something been said or any action ..

Anonymous said...

smile and control the laugh, bas :D Theres nothing wrong with either anyway. bas bil 3a2el mtel ma b2olo ;) hehe

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

3la 2ultik bil-3agil ;) w this is the problem in my case ,sometimes i really cant control myself , baraghyee falteh 3a 2ulet o5ti .. :D

Maher said...

Forget what people say...Forget!
Keep that smile up! eh!
trust me..the best thing in the world is laughing and smilling!

Sometimes people caught me laughing without a reason..but i dont give a flying **** !

as i said..keep it up :)

Ps : if you want, i'll email you the song :)

Adoosh said...

Always smiling? Always laughing? Are you sure you're Jordanian Dandoon?

How did you get rid of the traditional kashrah?

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Maher
laughing is my life,and really i cant live without it ,bs sometimes it becomes rude ,but the best part that my relationship with my clients is becoming better because they love to see my smily face .. :D
w ll-song jibt-ha ,bs am ok if i got ur version ;)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Adoosh
weird isnt it ..;)
wallah zibtat w sarat ma3i ini 6li3t ba7ib el-do7ok w el-maze7 w el-ta5weet,bs shikli r7 arja3 jordanian ba3d bahdalet el-5amees :D

Qabbani said...

i had a problem when smile :D

i made like 4-5 fights in the street cuz am smile ,
the usual Question

Maaalk beted7ak :D

even that Keep smile and catch ur laugh as u can and good luck

Anonymous said...

I like to smile and people who do that I named my blog"Smile" :D

I say smile,be pleasant and let your personality shine as much as you like but control the laughs especially in work environment..
:)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Qabbani
mitl ma biseer ma3i ,ino wut u r looking and smiling at !!!
ya 3ammi jay 3bali 3idak ily ishi ...

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Noura
"let your personality shine" thats wut a collegue in my work asked me too before he resigned,i was soo sad for him to leave so he told me that they r not used to me when am sad,am full of life and energy and never be calm cause it doesnt suit me ..:D

david santos said...

Hello, DandO.
Nice postin and nice photo.Thank you.
have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

LOL that's so funny the way your deskmate put it about the guy that could not stop talking once he started.I don't blame you for laughing like crazy hearing her say that.Let her know how funny she is.Keep up the good work Dandooneh.

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

thank you David and Crystal bell ...
and welcome aboard ...

Amjad Wadi said...

Smile whenever you have the chance to ... laugh only when it is appropriate .. and when the atmosphere is set up for it

But don't blame yourself for other's stupid acts .. if they talk too much then they should be punished sometimes :-)