Thursday, May 22, 2008

Leaving My Bayt ...



Don't panic or freak out from the title, my relationship with my parents and family is great, but today was my last day in my current Company "Bayt.com"...

this the great place where i worked for the past 6 months , it was my real bayt , we were like a family there ,each one of us was a brother or sister to the other and no one used to hate anyone else ,the best team I've worked with and will do all my life .

in Bayt i learned alot of things , other than team spirit ,i knew how to write formal letters , how to deal with bug heads , preparing job descriptions ,CVs and knowing too much information about alloooooooooot of people .. :P

I've spent this week crying , thinking and not imagining myself in another atmosphere ,specially when i met my new colleagues where all of them are GIRLS and foreign , and when i talk about foreigners it means that am the only Arab girl !!!

i will really miss my bayt , but hopefully will keep in touch with my old friends ..

Bayt heads, i love you all .. :)

11 Openions !!!:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly what I thought lool good that you meant something else..
So, you changed jobs ?? why.. and are u in the picture ??

7abibti thank u for always checking up on me..you are a sweet girl:)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Heeey gurl ..
no el-7amdellah everything is fine ,am leaving for a better position inshallah w better salary ..

walaw km noura 3inna .. :)

Anonymous said...

you are so cute ya 7elweh.. Allah ywaf2ek in your new adventure, meeting new people and making more money loool and most of all take good care of yourself, you are a sweetheart..
yeah,am not suppose to be online..am so behind in everything yet I try to peak at the blogs who I missed so much..
goood to be back :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

7abeeebi although mish kteer mbayneh .. :)
i like it when we are online the same time ,hope u can follow wut u'v missed ..
tc ..

Amjad Wadi said...

don't feel sad .. changing job is health most of the time .. good luck in your new job .. and as noura said .. inti makleh il sooora kolhaa .. ya3ni il soora kolha ilik :D

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Amjad
it may be healthy ,at least u know ur real friends from regular colleagues
+ u will widen ur circle and be more famous and well known .. :)
thank you for the support .. :)

Abed. Hamdan said...

6 months is a short time to spend in one job. I hope you didn't stumble upon my CV though :P I posted last year when I was looking for a job and I'm still recieving emails from Bayt, nothing useful so far :P

Dino$ said...

meen inti fil soora ya dandooneh?

yala best of luck on your new job! it would be funny that you probably found another job offer through BAYT

tan ta ra ra a ta ntashhh

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Abed
hoe maybe 6 months mish kteer short period since lisatna b-awal el-career :) bs ino since iw as really happy i consider it short to spend with great ppl

Dino$
i always been reading ur lovely blog ,and i liked ur drawings too ,welcome to my blog
yes i found my new job through bayt "funny" :) and alot of companies used to call me and get chocked when they know i've been working for this site :)
ana a3deh 3l-ard 3l-yameen :)

Adoosh said...

Best of wishes in your new career Dandoon :)

Did you check if they allow facebook or not? :D

Maher said...

inshalllaaaah the next job will beee way betterrrr.... ;)