Thursday, May 29, 2008

My First Anniversary ...

As i was going through some blogs i remberd that i created this blog on the month of May , but couldn't exactly get the date until i got back to my very first post which was published online may 27th , so am 2 days late to celebrate my Blog's first annivarsary but "a little bit late better than never" 7ikam Photobucket...


During this year i met great blogers or "mini journalists" with cute stories , lovely persontoalities and new knowledge to be added to my list of general info.


wut did i benefit from blogging ?? well when i started writing i always heard about making money out of blogging , but i stopped i thought , writing your own diary and making lovely friends are more important than gaining a couple of Dollars ..


Thank you all for reading my random thoughts and silly ideas ,at least i know that there are ppl interested in my writings .. Photobucket


The End ...

8 Openions !!!:

Amjad Wadi said...

I am not interested :P

happy anniversary




bamza7 akeed .. or why would i be here :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Amjad
Thanks .. :D

Abed. Hamdan said...

happy anniversary :)

Adoosh said...

Happy aniversary Dandoon :)
I forgot to celebrate mine, it was about a month ago :(

Anonymous said...

3o2bal el meet sinneh.
Am glad you started this place, we got to know you and I hope u keep writing no matter what..
I like the new look, very classy :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Abed
Thanks .. :)

Adoosh
i guess we started at the same priod of time ..
happy anniversary :)

Noura
Heey thanks alot i really appreciate that ,and am really happy to know u too .. :)

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary :)

....
law enha ejat met2a5ra :)..
nice blog

Maher said...

happpyy annniiiiveerrssarrryyy za3eeemm!! lol