Friday, August 15, 2008

I Am Reading ..

This book ...

It was on my disk , i wanted to give it to my friend since she's originally Lebanese but holds the Brazilian passport , she was leaving Doha for good ,and it suddenly happened between a day and night ..!!

i didnt have the chance to buy her a souvenir or a goodbye gift so i decided to give her this novel which i bought a couple of days before to read it myself ..


a client of mine saw that book and read the title and the novelist's name:" oh this is the first time i put my hands on such a book ", "well it sounds interesting and i read about it in one of my friend's blog" , "ohh great"," if u wanted i'll give it to you when i finish it or so"<-- i was planning to buy another copy for him .. time passed soo fast that day and i couldn't say bye to the great friend i had in Qatar, my very close friend whom i used to share with every detail in my life , i started reading it after she left the country and i was chocked by the story and said el-7amdellah i didn't give it to my client , I'll feel embarrassed to give him such a novel .. after all am enjoying reading it and whenever i open it i remember my great friend .. i miss you lanouche ...

11 Openions !!!:

Diana said...

I think that eleven minutes is one of Coelho's best novels.
good choice Dandooneh :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Diana
thanks for passing by "Em Kareem" ;)
it is a good choice after all :)

Unknown said...

Very good......

NasEr said...

I've been reading in "The Zahir" forever now i can't get to finish it , Coelho's work is growing more n more boring to me :/ !!!

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Naser
u get bored sometimes from reading but still u will complete one novel one day :)

KJ said...

The Zahir is boring!

I haven't read eleven minutes but all my girl friends who did think it is the most amazing work of literature ever created.

Ironically not one man I know read it (except probably for Observer)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

KJ
well for me i first read about it was in Adoosh's blog and i left a link so u can check his feedback ..
and its the first time for me to hear about "The zahir" and thanks for the info. :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't read anything for Coelho but since you liked this book I think am going to get it and check it out..I've been so bored and not interested in reading at all and not finding a good book to restart, maybe this one will get me back on track :)

thanks for the recommendation :)

Maher said...

i am not good friends with books dude! :S
bas for some reason , i enjoy studying from books! ya3ne i love reading studying books :P

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Noura
thank you for trusting my choice in books ..
well so far its good for me and am enjoying it ..
hope u enjoy it as well ..

Maher
Studying Books !!! min emtan someone enjoys this kind of books .. !!
ya3teek el-3afieh ,enjoy .. ;)

Maher said...

iiii DOOO!! lol does that make me a nerd? :S