Monday, August 11, 2008

My Facebook is HACKED !!!

I know it may sound silly to some of you , but to someone addicted to facebook like it's an important issue and has to be configured out ASAP !!!


Check this :



and i didnt even add this person to make him accept my invitation !!!

and another thing which really confused me is this one :


and i didnt even read the sent msg to delete it ,and discoverd it was there when my friend sent it again !!!
am getting blamed by everyone that am careless , adding people i dont know ,and finally deleting msgs and friends from my list !!!!
my friend adviced me to deactivate it for a while but it will not help !!
anyone's facing the same issue ? non-facebookers , lucky you :)

10 Openions !!!:

Qabbani said...

okay to make sure things OK change ur password first of all, use a foreign PC not ur's

about the first thing the invitation once it sent to someone even months a go it stay in his email Inbox.. so if this person in you Email list , so it make sense ...

the last part it is confuse ..

change your password and check your applications may be some of it work as remote access :)

NasEr said...

up + get yourself a good anti virus and anti spy ware also .scan in safe mode make sure its now clean and then log to the internet .
btw you can also report it to facebook.

KJ said...

It sometimes does stupid things... but change your password just in case and also clear your cache

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Qabbani
i changed my password 2 times and my contact e-mail as well !!! and you may be right about the invitation thing becasue we have a mutual friend althouogh i dont know the person !!
and about the applications i dont accept any lol

Naser
i tried to search for "report" thing but couldnt find it anywhere !! but thanks for the advice .. :)

KJ
as u said it makes weird things sometimes ,since most of my friends say that they see me always online and speak to me and i dont answer them on the chat box !!!
STUPID website ,but i still love it :)

nee9 said...

look for "contact us" or something.
a friend of mine found a fake account with her pix n everything (way long ago) and she emailed'em and they managed to make sure that its someone else somehow ,probably IP addresses log or something.
so try.

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

nee9
i tried that one as well , i'll keep ba7bishing till i get something usefull ..
thanks .. :)

Amjad Wadi said...

then lucky me

I have tried almost everything on the internet .. except this facebook :D

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Amjad
Dont ever try it ,i know u'll be addicted lol
i made someppl addicted to it because of me..

Gemini Girl said...

hi dandooneh, i faced the 1st prob i saw some ppl in my friend list in spite of the fact that i didn't add any of them but i deleted the strange ones and i made my account private just to closed friends

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

GG
yes thats much better ..
miss u ..:)