Thursday, December 18, 2008

2008 is leaving soon ...

Was 2008 a Happy "New" Year for you? NOT for me...!!!

When I go back for a couple of months, I couldn't remember that something exciting or VERY happy happened in those 12 months, maybe a few but not many, even one of my friends call it (Two thousand and HATE) loll...

Unlike the year 2007 which was a great and full of achievements, 2008 was different!!

Let's check how horrible it was:

- Moved to a new "ugly" job and left my beloved friends
- A reality happened and still couldn't believe it till now!
- A great friend has left Doha to Lebanon for good.
- Got chocked from a lifetime friend.
- The crises that the Whole world witnessed and affected my job and company.
- Suffered from pain in the first surgery in my life.
And finally a good friend of mine got divorced!!

eish haaaaaaaaaaaaad !!!

On the other hand...
- Yousef has arrived safely.
- Spent unforgettable moments in my Beloved city 3 vacations in one year.
- knew great people who helped me to improve my personality and English language :)

That's it... lol
Hope these 12 remaining days pass safe and peaceful...

Happy 2009...

9 Openions !!!:

Anonymous said...

DandoooneH ....

Keeeeefek ,,,??

mm, I think that this year passed quickly , i donna but realy i can remember what happened in each month like it was yesterday .
and for me it was not that GOOD year except some thing or let say 2 things happened gave me the hope .....
,, Enshalla YEAR 2009 be better than this year ,,,,

I Hope That :)...

Wish You happy 2009 Year ....

Gemini Girl said...

Hi dandooneh, how r u?
for me I hate 2007 soooooooo much except Dec. but i like 2008 coz it was full of happy occassions . and hope that 2009 will be happier enshallah.

wish you a happy coming year.

Qabbani said...

كلو متل بعضوو

الله يمضي هالسنة على خير

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Razan
ana mish kteer mnee7a bs el-7amdellah , at least good things happend to you which u cant forget ... :)

GG
i guess i know the reasons behind loving 2008 ;) ,but dont u miss amman alot in 2008 !!!

Qabbani
ya rub tmaddi hal-8 days elly dayleen 3la kheir .. :)

Happy New year ..

Gemini Girl said...

wallah i miss it sooooo much since July 2008, but inshalla i'll be there in January 2009 i'll spend time till i give birth to my first child inshalla.
i hope it will be a happy year too inshalla:)

Anonymous said...

Dandoon sweety, inshallah 2009 will bring you joy, happiness and success..
In these days and tough economy, there is no "ugly job"..Having a job and a steady income is good, right??

You can stay in touch with your friend in Leb and now that she is there, you have an excuse to go visit her..of course when the situation is stable and safe :)
w salamet 2albek min el pain, khalas it is behind you..
You see, 07 wasn't that bad :)
welcome 09 with a big smile :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Noura
7abeeebti,yes i do have a strong reason to spend one of my vacations in lebanon , am always trying to get over things but u know it takes time .. :)

am hoping that 09 will be better inshallah ...

thanks 7abeebti for caring and giving me hope :)

SimSim said...

for me it was good and bad at the same time :D

hope the next year will be better ...

by the way ... may i ask u from where did u get the template of ur blog ? :shy:

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Simsim
for u akeed part of it was great , mashallah one of the best things is u got engaged :)

my blog template is from a website u can find the link of it on the left hand side,blog XML skins