Thursday, May 27, 2010

A special dedication ...

to the people who entered my life in the right timing .

to the friends i had in my worst situations.
to the great minds whom gave me ideas.
to the patient souls who cared for me when i was down.

i believe that god always sends the right people in the right timing , even on the spot u don't realize it , but you will know it later ..

For Sally who grabbed the positive person inside me that I've always been hiding and let me believe more in myself and my powers .

For Fathy,Giri and Kanchana when i had the worst place ever to stay in they made it the best , turned my anger into laugher and make fun of everything not funny !

For Ibraheem who made me stronger in the time i was insisting to be weak , who gave me a new experience i never asked for.

For Samar , who listened to me everyday , who killed herself million times a day for my stupid behaviors who gave me a full support no matter what !

For Mostafa who made it different , who came in the most right timing but yet left in the wrong one too early !

For Sharaf , who met me randomly in the time i needed someone to wait with but yet turned out to be an unforgettable friend.

For Luisa who knew that i can make it , who pushed me even in the time i really didn't care to proceed.

FOR my supportive and great parents , without them i wouldn't be active socially and enlarge my knowledge by travelling around.

for the people i didn't mention but made a difference , maybe small but you definitely made a change.

for all the friends i didn't meet and will meet soon :)

Thank you.

3 Openions !!!:

Unknown said...

love u dandooneeeehhhh

Whisper said...

I like this post :)

May God keeps them all for u and besides u , for ever inshallah :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

samooora me too and u know it !
Whisper ameen :)