Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oldiess ---- My beloved Amman

It's been ages since i last wrote here , i went through my drafts and found this ,it was about a vacation to Amman 2 years 6 months a 2 days ago to be exact !! sometimes i wish i still have this excitment to Amman before visiting any other country but now i say

Dear Amman , with all my respect , you suck !







Guess who's coming to enjoy a great week of ramadan in beloved AMMAN ,yes its meeee yaaay and i cant belive it , ok u may all think that its not worth the 3ajga am doing for only one week , but come on its amman ppl , and am spending a full ramadani week with friends and family !!!

Any plans ? no not yet , since always my plans "taboo2 bil-fashal" so i prefer not to do any and just wait till i get the proposals of outings from my great friends ..

So - September 11th will be the day (i know wut u are all thinking ) - 6 days till i'll be in my lovely house , great garden and beloved city.

enjoy the holy month people ..

1 Openions !!!:

Unknown said...

Oh my! What has caused this change? I have been here almost 2 years and I love it and am excited by Amman as much today as I was on my first visit way back in August, 2002...

Regards,
Jim