Saturday, March 15, 2008

7 Things you DONT know about me ...

i tagged myself from Batoul as 7 unique things about myself ..

1- Am taaaaaaaall and used to be skinny before i came to live in Qatar but still Sympatic .. Photobucket

2-I enjoy talking in English , specially with arab ppl cause i dont want to go through stories that never ends ..

3- Am REALLY honest , i always start laughing if i was lying and it shows direct that am not saying the truth .. Photobucket

4- I always enjoy anything includes IQ test,Sudoko or things related even if i dont complete them till the end .

5- Am very sensitive i almost cry on everything happens (which i really hate and its soo embarrassing ) Photobucket

6- I like smelling my hair evey now and then , and enjoy it Photobucket

7- I always sing while shopping even if am alone , bassali 7ali .. Photobucket

Feel free to tag urselves too...

15 Openions !!!:

Maher said...

you smell your hair? never heard of anyone that does it.!
for me IQ tests rocks! and i hate Sudoko! you into chess ? i am starting to learn it, and it does require alot of cleverness!

Qabbani said...

well know we know it

Anonymous said...

مريت على مدونات أصحابها عرب بس بكتبوا انجليزي و اتجاوبت معهم بالانجليزي بس هاي امرة حابب احكي عربي مع انو ما عندي شي احكي غير انه اللغة العربية امنا واللي مش حابب يحكي عربي لأنو بشوف عيب باللغة أو أهلها يروح يدفن حاله بالحياة

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Maher
i hate chess i never understood how they play it + its BORING ..:p
am not that smart as i mentioned i start with IQ and sudoko but most of the time never completed them ..

Qabbani
yes now u know more.. :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Anonymous
i said "i enjoy talking in english to arabic ppl" and stated the reason , i dont want to go through never ending stories ,min ween inti w sho btishtghli bla bla bla specially with guys , am proud to be an arab more proud palestinien ..

Anonymous said...

dont stand next to me ever! lol but we could both play with our hair and smell it cuz I do that too.

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

yaaaai batoul we really have stuff in commen expect the tool thing :D
isnt ur hair smells great when u smell it ,i really enjoy it .. :D

Anonymous said...

NICE POST :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

thanks :D

Anonymous said...

Like Batoul's, still not weird enough for the tag. :D

Yeah I wish I can smell my hair too, but I cut it short, so when I want to smell it I wave my head down and then up so fast so I smell it. :D

Uhm why do I want to smell my hair, okay something is wrong with me. :D

Adoosh said...

What's the point people mabsoo6een 3al fadaye7!
Koll wa7ad volunteers la7alo to list his 7 fadaye7:p

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Jasimd
YOU want to smell ur hair ,wallah weird ..!!!
bs hayak u find a way to do it .. :)

Adoosh
its not fadaye7 its things fun to be known w el-wa7ad bi3raf aktar 3n 7alo w 3n el-tanyeen :)

Anonymous said...

I cry all the time and about almost everything.. It's annoying but you know it's a good quality to be sensitive..People who are sensitive don't hurt anybody and are always kind to others,mazboot ??

Everytime a person move to new place to live their body change too..but in time they adjust..
:D
I might tag myself and then tag Adoosh who is complaining :P

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

ya noura WE are very kind hearted and cant harm anyone :)
But change makes u stronger with time ..

Please Tag urself i would like to know more about u ,and ADOOSH who is always complaning .. :P

Anonymous said...

lol@ Adoosh. Hala started it and we thought we could be brave:D and JASIM! mine is wierder than hers :P
Dana :huggg: