Thursday, April 01, 2010

It's a small world after all !!

Mohammed Ezz my Egyptian friend (whom i met in morocco forum ) was very excited to come to qatar on April , me and him were counting the days on facebook , prepared myself and took a day of to tour him around Doha and couldnt wait till the day comes.

he's coming to give a session , more of a workshop to students aged 14-24 years old about Blogging as he's a blogger himself ,and how it might do a change in our life.

through my work , the charity and activities manager in VF sent me an email of a workshop happening in qatar this weekend and when i read the email it sounded familiar to me , i immediately checked the program that Ezz sent me and taraaaaaaa we are taking part for the same workshops but in different positions !!

what a lovely coincidence !! and a small world is it ?!

ezz welcome to Doha :) you can follow him on http://baitelezz.blogspot.com/

2 Openions !!!:

Whisper said...

ya sub7an allah

I love such coincidences
thats mean u both have the same schedule :)

Hope u enjoy ur time

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

yes we had the same schedule w kona nashoof ba3ad dayman , w 3arafni 3la nas 3m bifidooni b-shoghli el-7amdellah :)