Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy


Reading a new book .
the first 3 chapters were really boring , but on my way amman i couldnt find a book to read but this, which was on my disk .
i thought i would give it another try , and here i am in Chapter 12 getting excited to know more.
such books gives you new knowledge about a new country , life that no one lived before and new adventure .
i like :)

5 Openions !!!:

Whisper said...

I watched the movie and I liked it, I may try to read the book too :D

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

my friend told me about the movie , but i like to read the book first then watch cause they always remove stuff from the original story !!

Anonymous said...

The movie had good reviews. I will look for the book, I would definitely read it first and then see the movie, like you said they always cut stuff out when they turn to a movie.

How is your stay in Amman? hope you are having fun :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

i heard thsame about t too noura .
my trip was really fast which am always used to it , just 4 days to refresh ... :)
my big one should be on the new yrs which will be 2 wks (yes thats the longest i can get) !!!

Unknown said...

it a very nice book
read it first before u watch the movie because you will miss alot of details in the movie