Thursday, October 01, 2009

It was a Happy Birthday after all ...

"UPDATE"

I got this cake through email from Noura ;) thanks hon ...



Before yesterday was my birthday september 29th , this week was the hardest, lost of work depression and pressure, some arguments with friends and mom is away in Amman!!!

Ok that's not dala3, but I guess sometimes when all problems come at once u will suddenly BLOW!!!

so it started with a 3eedieh from dad stickled to my room door , so when I opened it the money popped into my face :) , then I got this amazing call from sisters and mom back in Jordan all singing "where I couldn't identify who's who !!! " and then off to work ...


I was planning that day to leave early , its my birthday and I need to relax , so my boss called me at the early morning to greet me so I asked him about leaving , he said he'll call me within a minute , a couple of minutes passed then he ranged again saying that he was sorry that I cant leave early since we have a training and all the team should be there , but he promised once we finish it I will leave " I was really angry cause I always knew about those NEVER ENDING trainings " so I gave up ...


then the manager came and I asked him what time are we going to take this training "which means when I can leave ?? " he said ohh Dana the system is not working properly so no training for today , and then I stood silent and I wanted to punch him in the face !!!


I was doing some work on the PC when suddenly 2 of my best friends in Qatar came in with a cake and started singing!!! For a while I was confused, didn't know how to express my feelings and what brought them here!!! It was one of the unbelievable moments!!!


I really stayed in shock for a while and still couldn't believe that they are really here in my work place!!! I knew after that my friend was making the entire training story with the manager so I would stay longer till them come!!!


But it was a happy moment after all the depression and work pressure; I really needed something like that...


Sally, Laura and Hugo you are the best :)

9 Openions !!!:

Qwaider قويدر said...

Happy birthday to you too :) okbal el 100

ajamr said...

happy birthday to you dandooneh,

Sometimes you just need that little touch from someone close and dear!!

I am very happy that your b-day was a happy day...

happy birthday again!

Jasmina said...

Happy birthday even I don't know you well yet, but inshallah will start reading for you :)

Whisper said...

Happy birthday ya amar :D

inshallah always your life be full with happy surprises

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dandoon 7abibti, 3o2bal el meet sinneh ya rab..May all your dreams come true :)

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooops

i sent my comment to the wrong blog

this is the place to say :\
happy birthday dandoooooneh

يساري حر

SimSim said...

happy birthdaaaaaaaaay :)

Maioush said...

Happy Birthday :) 3o2bal 100 saneh :)

ĐàŋdŎöŅёH said...

Thanks All .. :)

Noura thanks alot for ur email !!
mwaaaaaaaaa